Aug 19, 2022
Ryan, Fitz, and The Oracle tackle 15 major fantasy football
questions people have coming into the season. Is this Javonte
Williams's breakout season? Are we properly ranking Alvin Kamara?
Is Kyle Pitts overvalued? The Pros will tell you!
Fantasy Sports Knockout - If you're looking for a ridiculously fun fantasy football format this year, check out Fantasy Sports Knockout, where a fantasy league meets a knockout pool. Set a new lineup each week, but you can only use each player one time for the season. Avoid being the lowest scorer in the week and move on. Sign up today at fantasysportsknockout.com/fantasypros.
AirMedCare - If a medical emergency arises, AirMedCare Network provides members with world class emergency air transport services to the nearest hospital with NO out of pocket expenses. Visit airmedcarenetwork.com/fantasypros and use offer code FANTASYPROS to get up to a $50 Visa or Amazon gift card with a new membership.
1. Is drafting Dameon Pierce worth it? - 0:03:05
2. Is this Rashaad Penny's year? - 0:06:22
3. What are the expectations for Michael Thomas? - 0:09:01
4. Has Brian Robinson put himself in the driver's seat over Antonio Gibson in the WAS backfield? - 0:12:15
5. Is Alvin Kamara back to being a first-round pick? - 0:17:55
6. Will Javonte Williams now command the overwhelming majority of Denver's snaps? - 0:21:43
7. Are we overvaluing Kyle Pitts? - 0:24:26
8. Why is everyone so down on Cordarrelle Patterson? - 0:28:52
9. Have fantasy managers taken the injury concerns too far with Christian McCaffrey? - 0:33:05
10. Is Devin Singletary the perfect Zero RB target or will he finish outside the top 30 at the position? - 0:37:21
11. Will Jaylen Waddle live up to his WR16 ranking? - 0:40:20
12. Is Tua Tagovailoa a much more viable fantasy QB this year than last year? - 0:41:50
13. Will Trey Lance get enough preseason reps to start hot out of the gate? - 0:42:57
14. Which rookie WR has Ja'Marr Chase or Justin Jefferson potential? Drake London - 0:46:35
15. Which offense will disappoint us the most? - 0:49:44